HYDROFACIAL – The #1 asked for facial in the world.
To make a glowing impression, the HydroFacial is an ideal treatment for most skin types. This multi-step skin revitalizing treatment packs quite a punch, combining cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection all into one session. With no discomfort or downtime, HydroFacial can produce smoother, more vibrant skin. This treatment is favored by many as an ideal party-prepping tool for its ability to sooth, moisturize and revitalize your skin without causing irritation.
This revolutionary product improves the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin texture
- Congested and enlarged pores
- Skin tone
- Elasticity and firmness
- Oily skin
- Brown spots
Frequently Asked Questions about HydroFacials at Beyond MedSpa
What results can I expect from HydroFacial and how long will they last?
Many report radiant, smoother skin after just one HydroFacial treatment. To maintain your glow, we at Oxygen Medspa recommend monthly maintenance treatments.
Is HydroFacial a suitable treatment for my skin?
HydroFacial is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, dry skin and oily skin
How long does a HydroFacial take?
HydroFacials usually take 30 to 45 minutes.
Is there any downtime or pain?
There is no pain during the procedure. Many reports it feels like a cool paintbrush moving slowly over your face. You can put on makeup and return to normal activities immediately following treatment.
How HydroFacial Treatment Works
HydroFacial treatment takes a multi-approach to enhance the skin.
- Vortex Extraction – The vortex (strong circulating liquid) can easily extricate and eliminate a variety of skin blemishes including blackheads, sebum, and whiteheads for painless and instantaneous extractions.
- Vortex Cleaning – The unique HydroPeel tip works to hydrate the skin effectively using a nutrient-rich, special solution. It deeply penetrates the pores of the skin to dissolve away impurities gently while simultaneously softening the skin.
- LED Light Therapy – LED light therapy offers even more benefits following a HydroFacial treatment. It utilizes certain kinds of light that emit energy to encourage cell growth, thereby increasing the production of your skin’s elastin and collagen. Over time, the skin becomes less wrinkled, firmer, and younger-looking overall. Light therapy also helps to improve the resilience and firmness of the skin, while greatly diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other visible signs of growing older.
- Antioxidant Vortex Fusion – The special spiral tip uses a patented approach for using well-hydrated skin solutions as well as infusing strong antioxidants into the skin, which diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and oily skin.
- Exfoliation – Exfoliating the skin is essential in maintaining its health. The HydroPeel innovative tip utilizes its abrasive, multiple edges in order to exfoliate the skin thoroughly many times over to achieve better skin resurfacing minus the irritation, discomfort, and redness.
Benefits of HydroFacials
HydroFacial serums are designed to target certain skin problems, such as blackheads, whiteheads, brown spots, acne, sun damage, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, and the fine lines of premature aging. However, HydroFacial isn’t just a temporary solution to brighter and more beautiful skin. It actually improves the overall quality of the skin, which makes it healthier in the long term.
What Does HydroFacial Treat?
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and dehydrated (very dry) skin
- Uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage
- Enlarged pores, congested pores, acne, or oily-prone skin, which is quite common among teenagers and men